Some owners of cottages do not even realize that buying a boiler does not provide heat support throughout the house. In order to deliver it to all sectors of the heating system, a special circulation pump (pump) is used. The best choice for owners of private houses will be to buy this device, which will constantly drive hot liquid through the entire heating system. Most heating systems maintain their performance through this device. Its purpose is that it maintains the necessary pressure throughout the system, helping water to overcome various devices of the contours of pipes and radiators. This selection is a direct guide for those owners who do not know which pump they should choose.
Pump for heating system which company to choose
Quite a lot of models are available for purchase, however, they have slight differences in the form of the degree of reliability or their service life. In addition, such pumps are extremely silent.
This list of companies is formed in decreasing order of reliability of their products:
You must be careful when choosing a pump, because many Chinese firms are trying to fake the products of these companies. Sooner or later, such products begin to work worse or completely fail.
The best inexpensive pumps for heating systems
The robust three-speed pump has a ductile iron housing. This device, unlike other analogues, copes well even in high temperature conditions (up to 60). You can install it in any position – horizontal or vertical.
The device weighs about 2.5 kg, and with a power of 90 W it works completely silently. Do not forget that the device only works with clean water. The maximum temperature of the liquid with which it is in contact is 110 degrees.
A pump passes about 2.5 cubic meters of water through itself during an hour of operation, which is a satisfactory indicator for a small cottage or a country house. Over time, the pump begins to make noise, but the low cost partially compensates for this problem.
Based on the reviews about this pump for heating systems, we have formed the following advantages:
- Low cost;
- Cast iron body;
- Work at high temperature;
- The efficiency of the device is above average.
- Unreliable assembly;
- Parts of the rotor are made of plastic.
Wester WCP 25-60G
The circulation pump is suitable for a variety of systems that heat residential premises, whether they are single or double pipe. A cast iron housing will ensure system reliability and a long service life.
Despite the fact that the device has a silent engine, unfortunately, users note that the pump, operating at maximum speed, emits a large amount of noise. However, due to the fact that the device has switching speeds in three modes, the above problem can be eliminated.
The pump is very compact and can be installed even in confined spaces. Maximum power is 93 watts.
Based on reviews from satisfied customers, this pump model has the following advantages:
- Small size and weight of the device;
- High energy efficiency;
- Cast iron body;
- Installation can be made in any conditions – horizontal and vertical;
- Low power consumption.
- The device is noisy when working at maximum speed;
- Parts of the rotor are made of low-quality plastic.
Belamos BRS 25 / 4G
This is a good and inexpensive device, suitable for a wide variety of systems that heat residential premises. The pump has a three-speed switch, and its body is made of high-quality cast iron. The device guarantees excellent performance, in addition, you will not have to spend money on equipment, because all the necessary nuts and wires are supplied. Some users note poor quality fasteners, but it corresponds to a low cost.
The pump is installed on any surface – both vertical and horizontal. You can note the quiet operation, which, due to the absence of noise, distinguishes it from more expensive analogues. They consume a minimum amount of electricity. The maximum set conducted through it is 4.5 m.
User reviews of this device, collected on the Internet, prompted the writing of the following positive qualities:
- Low cost;
- Small parameters and mass of the device;
- High energy efficiency;
- Cast iron is an excellent material for the body;
- Installation on any type of surface.
- The hardware that comes with the kit is of poor enough quality.
UNIPUMP UPC 25-60
A pump with several speeds, which is capable of pumping liquids at a speed of up to 3.9 cubic meters per hour in systems that heat cottages, or have stable heat consumption – underfloor heating, for example. The maximum power of the device is 100 watts.
Country houses and cottages of any size – this is a reasonable choice, in combination with which this pump will work perfectly. The device is very economical and almost silent. In order to install it on any surface will require a minimum amount of space. To service the device does not need special training or thematic equipment.
This model of the pump for the heating system has the following advantages:
- Silent work in harsh conditions;
- Low electricity consumption.
- The device is very sensitive to external temperature.
The best expensive pumps for heating systems
GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 25-60 180
Pump of the ALPHA series, production Denmark. A highly efficient device is widely used for circulating coolants (radiator heating systems, “warm floor” systems). The pump is extremely reliable, and three modes with a fixed speed, together with two proportional pressure control modes, are ready to satisfy the needs of any client.
Management is mastered on an intuitive level – just select the only mode out of seven possible. It is connected to the common system using a special plug marked Alpha. If you connect the pumps through uninterruptible power supplies, you can significantly increase the working period of the system due to the fact that it consumes very little energy.
Based on the feedback from customers who bought this model, we have formed the following advantages:
- Large variation in power consumption;
- The presence of the plug Alpha;
- No need to remove air from the pump;
- High price.
Wilo Star-RS 25/4
This device is widely used in heating systems, water supply and ventilation devices. Robust cast iron housing and stainless shaft ensure no corrosion on the pump. Only clean water is pumped by the unit, with a maximum pressure of up to four cubic meters.
You can install it only in a horizontal position, in addition, it will be able to pump 3 cubic meters per hour. The device is not sensitive to the temperature of liquids, but it may not work if you use too hard water. It works in a very quiet mode.
From the main advantages of the device, judging by the reviews of satisfied consumers, we can distinguish:
- High reliability;
- Several speeds of work;
- A huge range of temperature conditions of water;
- Resistance to current;
- Silent work.
- Installation only in horizontal position;
- The speed control lever is a bit uncomfortable.
Grundfos UP 15-14 B
The circulation pump is intended for small devices of systems providing heating systems. A small device is installed in any conditions, except for this, it does not need special maintenance.
Increased reliability is provided by a robust brass body, but if necessary, it is removed without special dismantling of the pump. You can connect the unit to the power network using a convenient connector. The pump is quite quiet, and it consumes very little electricity. The peculiarity of his work is that in an hour he pumps up to 1 liter of water.
The device has the following positive aspects:
- Convenience in installation;
- The consumption of a small amount of electricity;
- Body made of brass.
- Extremely small power;
- High price.
GILEX Compass 25-40
Three-speed pump with no stuffing box. The electric engine, thanks to a special fluid, is lubricated and cooled independently. Because of this, it consumes a bit of energy and reduces the level of reproducible noise.
The unit weighs 3 kg, and its level of power consumption is 65 watts. The device is quite productive – it is able to pump up to 3 cubic meters per hour. Installing the unit is quite simple, which is achieved due to its small dimensions. Even nuts are supplied. The device is suitable for any type of system in cottages or private homes.
The main advantages of the model:
- Work in silent mode;
- Lack of stuffing box seals;
- Sensitivity to dirty water.
Which pump for a heating system to buy
1. Owners of small cottages may well be satisfied with the models Caliber NTs-15/6 or Wester WCP 25-60. They consume a little electricity, while distilling a little water. Their quality will last for several years, and the cost will please any buyer.
2. Wilo Star-RS 25/4 – a popular model that is in great demand. It is inexpensive, but it distills a large amount of water per hour, is installed only on a horizontal surface and works very quietly.
3. GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 25-60 180 – a pump from Denmark, which costs a lot of money. It has seven special modes that are very easy to configure even for a person who has not previously encountered such devices. The unit costs a lot, but at the same time provides the entire system with a long shelf life.
4. UNIPUMP UPC 25-60 – a good model, with high maximum power. It is suitable for a cottage of any size, providing minimal power consumption and quiet operation.
5. NEOCLIMA UPC 25-40 is suitable for owners who do not want to spend money on an expensive model, but get a powerful device that can pump up to 1600 liters of water in an hour. The device weighs a little, making it easy enough to mount it on any surface.