Increasingly, wrenches are used in production and in everyday life – machines, due to the high moment of force the fasteners of cabinets and wheels, foundations and construction cranes, railway rails and bridges are easily twisted / unscrewed. The strength of structures, and sometimes human life, depends on the reliability of the joints. Therefore, for responsible work, you need to use only solid tools, the best of which are given below.
Which firm wrench to choose
Despite the comparative youth, the device in question is widely represented on the market. Various companies make it – some are well known for producing high-quality hand and electric tools – both domestic and professional. Companies from Germany, Russia, the USA, and Japan enjoy popularity among masters.
1. Bosch, Hilti, AEG, Metabo.
4. Makita, Hitachi.
Most products are manufactured in China. Users pay special attention to this factor, since in the Celestial Empire both low-quality and solid goods are produced, which are not always easy to distinguish when buying “by eye”.
Best cordless wrenches
Bosch GDR 10.8-LI 1.5Ah x2 L-BOXX is a shock mobile tool for working with fasteners M4 … M12, including in hard-to-reach places.
Equipped with a brush motor, Li-Ion battery, 3-point LED backlight, engine brake and battery status indicator. For grip reliability, the handle is finished with non-slip pads, for quick heat dissipation the body is made of metal.
- characteristics: 2.0 (10.8) / 2.6 / 100 / 1.0 / 14.0 … 14.2;
- 2-way rotation button, speed adjustment system;
- pulsed action, slow discharge, protection against overheating and overload;
- complete: charger, second battery, case;
- relatively powerful, compact, lightweight, comfortable.
- not very successful handle design.
According to reviews: although it is not intended for hard regular work, “it twists everything into everything.” In general, the device is excellent – there are recommendations.
Hilti SIW 22-A is an autonomous percussion machine for screwdriving up to Ø10 mm, tightening nuts to M16, mounting anchors up to Ø1.0 cm. 3 speeds are switched on the device, direction and speed are regulated, and torque is set. During operation, the pulse mode can be triggered, as well as the brake of the brushless motor and protection against complete discharge.
- characteristics: 1.6 (21.6) / 1.5 (1.0) / 200 / 1.5 / 33.4 … 33.9;
- 4 lamps for illumination, reverse and smooth operation switches;
- a set of 2 lithium-ion batteries, a charger, nozzles, grease, a case and a belt clip – optional;
- without extra effort dismantles the attached bolts;
- small-sized, easy, effective, durable.
- high price.
According to reviews: one of the users figuratively called the “hilt” hellish machine – briefly and capaciously.