In this post, I have gathered the best Scooters Reviews To Buy 2020 presently obtainable.
Scooter will not allow you to accelerate to crazy speed. Also, this vehicle is not suitable for traveling very long distances. But why then are scooters in demand? And everything is very simple. They are ideal for management at a very young age. On a scooter, you can easily drive from one end of the city to the other, even despite traffic jams. And such a vehicle is easy to care for, because it is a little more complicated than a bicycle. But all these words concern only the best scooters, of which there are not very many.
Scooter which company to choose
Scooter production is not the most difficult thing. This is evidenced even by the fact that even some bicycle makers are busy with it. Around the world there are a huge number of manufacturers of such vehicles. However, many of them produce scooters that serve only one to two years.
Also, such products can make a big noise, which not everyone will like too. In a word, it is better to look in the direction of equipment produced by eminent companies. They usually try to prevent jambs. Although exceptions to the rule occur with them.
The most popular scooters in our country under the following brands:
Equipment from the above companies most often belongs to completely different price ranges. And if you have unlimited financial resources, you can buy a scooter from Yamaha – the Japanese usually represent the most powerful and unusual specimens.
The best scooters with an engine up to 50 “cubes”
Irbis LX 50
Very stylish scooter. It is difficult to find a young man who would not like the appearance of the vehicle. Someone may call the design sporty. Indeed, there is something from a sport bike in this scooter – but at the same time, a scooter is much cheaper. The Irbis LX 50 is equipped with large headlights that illuminate the road in the evening. It can accelerate up to 90 km / h. There is also a place for a passenger, but with a second person the scooter will accelerate less actively.
The product comes with R12 off-road tires, which in theory should help drive on country roads. The scooter starts off with a 4.78 kW carburetor two-stroke engine and an electronic ignition system. The reinforced suspension should also please the buyer – another reason to test the creation of Irbis on a dirt road. Other features of the scooter include remote engine start, tachometer, alarm, aluminum discs and front disc brakes. The front fork is telescopic.
- Nice design;
- Comes with an alarm;
- The basic equipment can be called very rich;
- There is a seat for the passenger;
- Good off-road tires DURO;
- Accelerates to a sufficiently high speed;
- The suspension is reinforced;
- Not a very big price.
- Minor breakdowns occur regularly;
- Increased fuel consumption.
HONDA DIO AF68
The Japanese company HONDA is one of the most successful manufacturers of motorcycle equipment. Her scooters are expensive. But then you get a product with an ideal engine that can accelerate very quickly to maximum speed. Another important feature is a long service life. If something goes wrong on the scooter, it is only your fault.
All this can boast including the HONDA DIO AF68. This scooter has a very strong frame, thanks to which it can remain intact even in an accident. High safety is also promoted by the maximum speed, which is electronically limited to 60 km / h. For movement on city streets this is quite enough.
The design of this vehicle cannot be called sports or aggressive. But you completely forget about it after you learn about the economical fuel consumption. For 100 km, the scooter consumes only 1.25 liters of gasoline! It turns out that on a full tank (4.6 liters) you can drive about 330-370 km! This allows you to go somewhere in the neighboring region, unless you are embarrassed by the duration of such a trip. The motion of the scooter is provided by a 4.9 hp four-stroke injection engine with forced air cooling.
- Strong and reliable frame;
- The minimum number of accidental breakdowns;
- Easy to find parts;
- Light weight;
- Sturdy suspension;
- Eats very little gas;
- Electronic fuel injection.
- Very high cost.
Stels Skif 50
Many of our readers are familiar with Stels bikes. Often they are much cheaper than analogues from all sorts of foreign manufacturers of similar equipment. Launches a Russian company and scooters. Skif 50 also boasts a very low cost. The acquisition of a more or less powerful computer – and that will cost more! What can I say, some mountain bikes are also sold for a larger amount!
What to expect from such an inexpensive scooter? Oddly enough, his ownership does not cause a lot of problems. Of course, in its production, cheap paint was used, which eventually begins to peel off. Build quality also raises questions – for example, attaching a rear brake light may require immediate replacement. But otherwise the product does not cause serious complaints. The scooter is driven by a two-stroke engine with forced air cooling. The ignition system is electronic, and the CVT does not cause problems. On the front wheel is a hydraulic disc brake. The rear wheel is simpler, there is a mechanical drum brake. And Stels Skif 50 is able to please the alarm system, luggage compartment, case and aluminum wheels.
- Two year warranty;
- There is a capacious luggage compartment;
- Minimum price tag;
- LCD dashboard;
- You can ride with a passenger;
- The motor is quiet enough;
- Several color options;
- Basic equipment comes with a case;
- It starts with a keychain.
- Wheels are not designed for off-road;
- Poorly implemented brake light mount;
- Paint on plastic is gradually peeling off;
- Buyer in the future can expect minor damage.
The best scooters with an engine up to 250 “cubes”
Irbis is trying hard to make its scooters look sporty. So Nirvana says so with her appearance: “Get off on me to the fullest!”. Unlike options with a 50 cc engine, not only the design hints at this, but also the technical equipment. The scooter got big wheels with off-road tires and alloy 14-inch wheels. Smooth ride provides hydraulic suspension. The power of the motor installed here is brought to 9.4 hp. All this allows you to move at a speed of 90 km / h.
Easy maneuvering is facilitated by the front telescopic fork. The scooter can be called very reliable, as it is built on the basis of a sturdy frame. The basic equipment includes an alarm system, spectacular and efficient optics (both rear and front), as well as remote start of the motor. As expected, the buyer can choose the color of the scooter. An excellent instance that can move on the highway and off-road.
- Nice appearance;
- Alloy wheels;
- Tires cope even with impassability;
- There is an alarm;
- The engine starts remotely;
- Stop with disc brakes;
- Good lights;
- Relatively low cost.
- High fuel consumption;
- The buyer is not insured against minor damage.
A scooter from a Japanese manufacturer of cars and motorcycle equipment is tearing all competitors in its class. Even its appearance suggests that the scooter is able to accelerate to a very high speed. Indeed, the four-stroke injection engine provides fast acceleration to 125 km / h. The 14-horsepower motor saves liquid cooling from overheating. And there is also a V-belt variator gearbox.
If sportbikes make a terrible noise while driving, frightening many motorists and pedestrians, then this can not be said about the HONDA PCX150. The motor here starts quietly, and at the time of active work does not make excessive noise. However, it is very economical. Just one liter of fuel is enough to cover a distance of 44.6 km. It is easy to calculate that a tank of 5.9 liters is enough for about 260 km.
- Dual headlights are LED;
- The engine is almost no noise;
- “Maximum speed” reaches 125 km / h;
- Sophisticated gearbox;
- Economical fuel consumption;
- Great design;
- Electronics works perfectly;
- The suspension withstands any test;
- Minimum level of harmful emissions;
- Comfortable and long seat;
- Spacious luggage compartment.
- The price tag will seem unbearable to many.
The best scooter with an engine over 250 cubic meters
Yamaha TMAX ABS
Who is the most famous motorcycle manufacturer? Most people will say that Yamaha. Indeed, this Japanese company knows its job. It also produces scooters. But they often cost a lot of money. And all because they have at their disposal an engine that many motorcycles will envy. In particular, a DOHC motor with a volume of 530 cubic meters has been introduced in Yamaha TMAX ABS. see. It consists of two cylinders and eight valves. Its power reaches an impressive 46.5 hp. Liquid cooling does not allow it to melt.
The scooter is in order and the rest of the components. For example, the aluminum frame was not only durable, but also light. The buyer should be pleased with the suspension, easily coping with any road. The scooter moves with the help of wheels with 15-inch alloy wheels and high-quality rubber. A quick stop will be provided by double-disc hydraulic brakes, which are also supplemented by the ABS system. Here you can even adjust the windshield in height! In a word, this is not a scooter, but a fairy tale!
- The presence of aerodynamic fairings;
- Very powerful engine;
- Perfectly managed;
- High torque;
- Beautiful and passable wheels;
- Damage can not be expected;
- Modern LCD display on the control panel;
- Great brakes;
- There is an ABS system;
- Lightweight but robust frame.
- Astronomical price tag.
Which scooter to buy
- If you are not going to travel somewhere far out of town, we recommend that you pay attention to the Irbis LX 50. This scooter looks beautiful, and its carrying capacity reaches an impressive 150 kg. It can also please with an alarm system, large headlights and remote engine start. And all this for relatively little money. But the Chinese pedigree makes itself felt – from time to time you will encounter minor damage.
- HONDA DIO AF68 belongs to the fifth generation of the famous series of Japanese 50 cc scooters. This model is equipped with a front telescopic fork and an economical engine. A fully refueling tank lasts for at least a 300-kilometer ride. An ideal choice if you regularly travel somewhere outside your city.
- In the case of severe savings, you will have to buy a Stels Skif 50. This scooter will not last for decades. But for the first couple of years, you definitely won’t encounter any serious problems. First of all, this transport is designed to move around the city.
- If you want to ride with the breeze, then get yourself Irbis Nirvana. This is a 150 cc scooter. Its only serious drawback is the increased fuel consumption. But then this vehicle almost instantly accelerates to 90 km / h. It should be noted and its appearance, which immediately catches the eye.
- HONDA PCX150 I want to call an ideal scooter. You should look in his direction if you have a large sum of money. This transport is almost no different from a motorcycle – it offers both high speed, and excellent maneuvering, and movement on dirt roads. However, he does not consume fuel at a frantic pace.
- The best scooter is Yamaha TMAX ABS. This vehicle offers comfortable movement on any road. In technical equipment, the scooter is many times superior to the vast majority of competitors.
Hope you will get your desire one on this article, “best Scooters Reviews”.